Wednesday 18 September 2013

Living With Kidney Disease - Love in Your Life.

Living With Chronic Kidney Disease;

An essential aspect of living with illness, and planning the direction your life will now take is working out what is important to YOU. Although some aspects of your life certainly need to change and be replaced with healthy habits, there are some things that should never change.
Remember your family, friends and specifically loved ones still see you as the person before you were diagnosed with this ailment.

You still need to do the things that you love and that you take pleasure in. As long as they are not harmful it is essential to maintain your friendships, favorite hobbies and entertainment. Withdrawing from what you love can leave a big gap in your life and that is the last thing you need.

Only a Change of Lifestyle and Certain Habits!!

It is natural to feel depressed or unmotivated when you are unwell, and this is the time when you most need to continue the activities that make you happy, and to maintain your zest for life. It may take some modification and forward planning, especially when eating out but there is no need to feel as though you are missing out.

You Are Worth It;

It is also important no matter what your state of health, to take time out for yourself each day. You may have a lot to come to terms with at the moment, and that means taking time to digest what is happening to you and what you are going to do about it.

However you must remember that if you have been told that you have kidney disease, even if you feel fine, you must take responsibility now. Do something for yourself every day, because you are worth it.

Kidney disease can be reversed!!

There is also a lot of supportive information available from support groups and friends and love ones. Should you be physically isolated or prefer privacy. Check out my website for some inspiring personal stories for people who have achieved wonderful levels of healing through incorporating natural therapies into their lives. Click Here = =>> Start Healing Your Kidneys Today.  

The best part is that kidney disease can be reversed and complete healing is possdible with the right treatment and diet.
Youre about to find out that its possible to reverse impaired kidney function and avoid dialysis and/or kidney transplant surgery. By following the same step-by-step holistic healing protocols that thousands of people around the world have already followed with successful results, you can improve your kidney function and your quality of life, too.
Here you will realize support is not what is important. What matters is that you do not feel alone and unable to cope.

The opportunity to recover fully depends on how you take action!!!


1 comment:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete